Please carefully review the following prior to processing a Return Request:
- Returns must be made within 30 calendar days of purchase date. All requests to make a return after 30 calendar days of purchase date will be denied.
- There is a 7 box return minimum on return merchandise.
- Before shipping: Orders that have not been shipped are assessed a non-negotiable 25% fee.
- After shipping: Orders that have been shipped are subject to a non-negotiable 25% fee + the cost of shipping the return merchandise. Any packaging and shipping charges are entirely the responsibility of the customer when processing a return.
- Returned product must be in original, sealed, unopened and unused condition. We will only accept returns of material that is still in its' original manufacturers packaging with no signs of damage or tampering. We do not accept merchandise that has been soiled or damaged. We do not accept returns of opened, damaged, or wet items otherwise not in resale condition. There will be no returns, refunds, or credit for installed products. Please inspect for color and quality prior to installation.
- Customers must return packages using a traceable source tracking number and must be provided to us upon shipment. Please package returns carefully so they arrive in safe condition.
- Items shipped that have not been provided an RA (return authorization) number from us will not be refunded. In addition, any opened products added to a return that was not authorized will not be refunded.
- There are no returns, refunds, exchanges or cancellations on closeout/discontinued items. No warranties are valid on closeout items or clearance.
- Upon our receipt of the return merchandise we will perform a quality inspection, if approved we will process your refund. We will refund the purchase price minus the associated processing charges. Refund is for materials only and does not apply to any shipping charges. Refunds are issued around 5 business days after receiving, inspecting, and passing the returned merchandise quality inspection.
- Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs and can choose any Parcel or Freight Shipping company (i.e. UPS, FEDEX, DHL, or another ) of their preference. Customer is responsible for returning the material and must be returned to Deco Products' main warehouse in Virginia. The original shipping costs cannot be refunded, and the customer must pay for and arrange return shipping parcel or freight to the address that we will provide when call or email us to arrange the return.
- There are no returns, refunds, or exchanges on transitions like end caps, reducers, t-mold, 1/4 round, stairnose, and/or glue, adhesives, installation kits, etc. or any kind of accessories.
- No return can be made until customers get a written Authorization from one of our representatives and have received consent to arrange the return with an (RA) CODE that will be send by email.
- If you match the prior criteria, you may go ahead and process a return with us. Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org to retrieve an RA (Return Authorization) CODE number and to receive the return warehouse address.
BEFORE PROCESSING A RETURN
If you ordered your new flooring from us, completed your project and find that you have a few spare boxes of flooring left, we strongly suggest keeping them in the event that your flooring product were to be discontinued in the future. This would make it impossible for you to obtain more of that specific product in the event that you need to make a repair to your new floor.