COLORS Floor and Wall DIY Reggae Aged Wood Luxury Vinyl Planks
6 in. x 36 in. Multi-Tonal Glue Down (30 sq. ft. / case)
Introducing the new COLORS Floor and Wall Collection by Deco Products™
Give your home a touch of elegance with our 6 in. x 36 in. Floor and Wall Vinyl Planks. A perfect DIY flooring option; You’ll fall in love with the painted aged style of this multi-tone flooring. Get the best of both worlds with a classically modern look and a design that creates the appearance of real natural wood. These planks are a great surface solution for working spaces and modern homes. Child-proof, Water Repellent & safe for pets.
- This is not a click floating installation floor. For easy installation use pressure sensitive adhesive, construction adhesive, or double sided tape. Please refer to images.
- Product is 6 in. x 36 in. plank - 20 planks per case - covers 30 sq. ft. We recommend getting a sample before purchasing your full project quantity.
- Recommended and Ideal for residential and commercial use.
- Lifetime limited residential Guarantee - 15 year commercial limited guarantee
- Easy to clean: use a damp cloth, dust mop or vacuum
- 100% waterproof planks can be installed in bathroom and light-wet zones
- Wear and Scratch Resistant
- Realistic finish details of real aged wood
- Can be installed over concrete, ceramic, cork and wooden subfloors
- Works properly for above, on, or below grade installation
- Non-porous treatment - doesn’t allow the growth of stain that causes mildew and mold keeping surfaces dry & clean
- No acclimation required - no underlayment required
- Sound absorbing material
- Contact layer provides a warm, soft and comfortable underfoot sense
- Our Colors models are multi-tonal with a highly variated mix of tones; samples are random pieces which is why you may see different shades and tints of colors on the box belonging to the same model-reference; please refer to the photos to get an idea of how it will look after installation on floor and walls
To best visualize what the whole pattern will look like on your floor and walls, upon receival, we recommend laying out multiple planks first.
For large floor and wall area installation, use pressure sensitive adhesive; for smaller areas use construction adhesive or double sided tape.