HYDROSTOP Golden Pine Floor & Wall Click Floating Vinyl Planks
7.2 in. x 48 in. Rigid Core SPC (24.00 sq.ft. /case).
Congratulations! You are about to install HydroStop! Welcome to the ultimate and Newest generation of Vinyl Floors.
Our No.1 Luxury Waterproof Flooring comes with a Pre-Attached Pad so you won’t need extra underlayment. SPC also known as Rigid Core LVT, is a high quality click Floating Vinyl Plank.
This amazing product features: Enhanced Stability, High Performance, 100% Virgin Material & is 100% Waterproof thanks to HydroStop, a scientific technology that completely repels water on the planks surface. This product is also a High Density Solid Core, is Formaldehyde-free, and uses components safe for residential and commercial installations, resulting in a highly stable, fire-retardant & incredibly rigid composite material.
- PAD Pre-attached; No extra underlayment required
- Plank measures 7.20 in. x 48 in
- 10 planks per case - covers 24.00 sq. ft.
- Easy & fast Floating click-system; No glue required (also known as tongue and groove)
- Hydrostop Flooring is entirely removable; simply remove & reinstall anywhere!
- Ideal for kitchens, bathrooms, or outdoor roof-covered living areas
- Widely installed in business offices and modern family homes
- Scratch-clear ultimate surface protection against wear and stains
- Child-proof & pet-friendly
- Install over most existing surfaces including tile, ceramic, wood, concrete, cork, and vinyl
- Super easy to clean with a dust mop or vacuum
- Solid polymer core is able to adjust to most irregular subfloors
- Backed with a FloorScore Certificate the top in Flooring Tech Awards!
- FloorScore indoor air quality certification
- Lifetime limited residential guarantee - 15 years commercial limited guarantee
- Works properly for above, on, or below grade installation.
- Non-porous treatment doesn’t allow for the growth of stain that causes mildew and mold, keeping surfaces dry & clean
- The contact layer provides a warm, soft, and comfortable underfoot sense
Since wide plank flooring is much wider & takes up more surface area than narrower alternatives, the installation tends to take far less time. If you're in a hurry, HydroStop is the way to go!
In large spaces, the wide planks and light tones can give an airy, open feel. Wide plank flooring also means fewer seams between boards. Check out our entire HydroStop Collection to find more colors such as light blues, whites, light beige, and grey tones for both the DIY and professional installers. Use in light-wet zones floor and walls with confidence.
We suggest purchasing a sample before buying your full project quantity